All of the strategies and techniques outlined in this document are to be considered as an outline of best practices for token launch email campaigns. Due to the fact that each token sale is unique, you may have information that conflicts with the below document or have a strategy in place that will create and disseminate Blog Posts at different milestones. he information contained in the below document should be adjusted to fit your timelines.
The Purpose of this document is to:
- • Lay out a strategy with accompanying best practices for token sales
- • Give an overview of exactly how to create a strategy
- • Identify potential blog post themes and topics
- • Give ideas for how to successfully disseminate posts to the public to garneras much growth as feasibly Possible.
- 1. Company Goals and Project Vision: In a short blog post, outline your goals, how your project came about, your team, where you want to go, and why your project is so important. Be sure to list your token sale date if you have set one.
- 2. Your Token: In layman’s terms, write a blog post breaking down into layman’s terms the utility of your token, it’s application, what it does better, and the industry it is aiming to disrupt. Remember this should not be as complicated as the white paper. Keep it very simple.
- 3. Address a timely Event: Make sure you grab a recent event that relates to your token and what your project is doing. It is good to help paint potential use cases of your project so that the community can see the value in what you are doing.
- 4. Your token launch: Outline the specifics of how your token is going to be launched and explain the proper steps to register so that people can participate in your token sale.
- 5. Ask-Me-Anything: Make sure you take the top questions and concerns about your token from your telegram (can do a poll), Reddit (create an AMA post), or general FAQs that you run into. Then create a post addressing these concerns concisely and accurately
- 6. Freeze Code and Bounty (optional): Take your smart contract code and release on Github, be sure to announce some type of Bounty Program, this helps get eyes on your project.
- 7. Hack-a-thon (optional): A good way to get the community talking about your project is by hosting a hack-a-thon. Write a post that announces it and release it
- 8. Instructional post on your token sale: Make a video, Take screenshots, and/or create a checklist so that the public knows exactly what they need to participate in your sale.
- 9. Post-Sale Update/Thank You: Publish the results of your sale and thank them for everything they did by helping your token sale become a success. If there are still tokens left give them a update on that so they don’t miss out on the limited number left.
- 10. Updates & News: Post token sale it is a good idea to continuously update your community with information about your project and company be sure to post these regularly as it helps increase awareness and subsequently can help your token grow..
There are a few types of posts that lend themselves particularly well to ICO’s and below we offer a guideline for a strategy that, based on our experience, is very successful in helping raise awareness.
Blog Post Outline:
Keeping in mind the nature of how a token sale operates it is important to create an ordered list of guided posts to help maximize growth and effectiveness. The following guidelines should be followed except where optional, to inform the public about the details of your sale, requirements to participate, and general project information to generate interest.