Introduction to Telegram
Telegram is a cloud-based messaging app that allows users to send secure, encrypted messages as well as create channels (or groups) to share information with up to 100,000 people. It has become a popular platform for its ease of use, ability to disseminate information to the masses, and as a way to connect and market to a target audience.
Our Goals with Telegram
Telegram should be used in accordance with Proof Systems' vision, mission, and employee ethos in an effort to spread brand awareness and connect with current and potential clients.
- • Educate + cultivate public interest
- • Create conversation + connection
- • Promote brand awareness + services
3 Points of Contact
The foundation of Telegram consists of 3 unique points of contact (or ways to communicate) with the intended audience:
- • Encourages community interaction, education, and brand awareness
- • May enable restrictions to add/remove members
- • Moderates channels to ensure respectful discussion; may ban users.
- • An optional third-party app inside Telegram
- • Users interact with bots by sending messages, asking questions, or entering commands
- • Adds functionality
- • Users within the telegram channel help create curiosity, excitement, and loyalty around brand
- • Needs to be monitored by Admin
- • Commit to personalized welcome messages for users/members
- • Create interest about the technology or brand
- • Discuss use cases of the tech, share news articles
- • Maintain momentum and engagement (morning check in, addressing Q&A, take a poll via a poll bot)
- • Solicit and gather feedback from members
- • Moderate discussion, maintain a respectful and diverse environment, and ban users where applicable
- • Updated pinned message
- • Include links to exciting news, announcements, articles, etc.
- • Post new information - or tech advancements - that users or clients would be interested in
- • Pin additional messages for new project updates, timelines, promotions, and special events.
- • Engage members daily (in the beginning) or weekly to instill confidence and create connection
- • Provide occasional updates on progress of project(s)
- • Consider hosting a Q+A session or posting videos to boost relatability
Admin Community Management
- • INTERACT: Maintain daily involvement in channel discussions. Users will only continue to interact with prompting and dissemination of information. People like people, not robots!
- • MODERATE: Create a safe space for diverse options and discussions by banning users who violate policy (racist/homophobic/sexist remarks, threats, etc). Use conflict resolutions skills to navigate conversations without being defensive.
• COLLABORATE: Establish professional friendships with users who are enthusiastic about the brand and projects. They will be your eyes and ears and will help spread the word.
• ANNOUNCE: Share news and information every day. Keep it a mix of professional and fun so that users remain interested and engaged. It could even be a meme, quote, photo, or simple update or fact about a Proof Systems team member.
• BE CAUTIOUS: Due to potential legal auditing, do not answer questions or address topics in which you are not certain of or familiar with. In this case, take the topic to a team member and commit to follow through with the user/channel. Be informed and aware of what is permissible to say and stay up to date on such regulations.
• INFORM: Create an easily-accessible FAQ to address common questions and concerns as they come up.
This will be a time-saver for everyone.
“WE SEE OUR CUSTOMERS AS INVITED GUESTS TO A PARTY, AND WE ARE THE HOSTS. IT'S OUR JOB EVERY DAY TO MAKE EVERY IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE A LITTLE BIT BETTER.”
Be sure to pin a message with all of your frequently asked questions.
Example FAQ Telegram (Pinned Message)
Welcome New Members!
Type (ERC20 / ST20)
❮Intro video link❯ Link to A video explanation
Project Status and current project phase ICO, short mission statement or goals.
* The Explainer Video:
* Everything You Need to Know About ❮TOKEN NAME❯:
* ❮TOKEN NAME❯ Website:
* ❮TOKEN NAME❯ Whitepaper:
* Token Distribution:
Please use this channel to ask questions about our platform and how you can participate or contribute to the ecosystem.
What is ❮TOKEN NAME❯ ?
You will be banned from this channel for posting referral links or flooding the chat with messages. DO NOT discuss token price or exchanges. Your messages will be deleted. This chat is to discuss the ❮TOKEN NAME❯ platform and the ❮TOKEN❯ token to access the ❮TOKEN NAME❯ platform. ❮TOKEN NAME❯ admins WILL NEVER ask for contributions through private messages. Please alert our team IMMEDIATELY if you are approached by a scammer.
Where is the ROADMAP ?
We don't have a detailed Polymath roadmap at this stage. We want to remain nimble and able to pivot on a dime if anything changes. Our next milestone/goal is ❮X❯, which we are looking to do ❮Y❯. You can follow along in our development by checking out our Github here: GITHUB LINK
-The ❮TOKEN NAME❯ Team